EXP38, D'Addario's most popular 12-string set, offers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability. Designed for all makes and models of 12-string acoustic guitars.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- D'Addario's most popular 12-string acoustic set. Optimized gauges for balanced tone and comfortable playability
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.10, .014/.014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023/.008(p), .030/.012(p), .039/.018(p), .047/.027(w)