D'Addario's lightest gauge of acoustic strings, EXP10s are ideal for
beginners or players who prefer a softer tone and easy bending.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding,
longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts
with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and
micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then
wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world
renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You
won't believe they are coated!
- Extra light gauging for playing ease
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047